Bitribe i launch LTX(LATTICE) token sale at 8:00 on
1 LTX= 0.35 USDT
Minimum invest: 100 USDT
Maximum invest: 5000 USDT
Requirements: complete KYC
Listing Arrangement: trading starts at 20:00 on Nov. 6th, 2020(UTC+8)
Introduction to Lattice
Lattice will be an evolution of existing DeFi solutions by providing more assurance in crypto asset trading and settlements and the ability to incorporate multiple specialized and asset-specific automated market making algorithms. This solution will further advance the blockchain industry with improved financial instruments that are cost effective and have the speed, security, and scalability that traditional securities asset traders are accustomed to.
Lattice aims to overcome the weaknesses of current DeFi applications with thicker liquidity, institutional-grade AMM algorithms and ultimately faster and less expensive settlement due to the use of the Constellation HGTP. Lattice will thereby bring institutional grade reliability and usability to the DeFi ecosystem.
- Flexible Liquidity Pool
A liquidity pool that allows lenders to earn transaction fees on their liquidity deposits.
- Automated Market Making
Automated market making (AMM) based on the liquidity pool.
- Advanced Matching Algorithms
Advanced platform for pluggable institutional grade order matching algorithms that are asset specific (multiple AMMs).
- Lattice (LTX) Governance Token
A governance token called “Lattice (LTX)” which gives holders certain rights in regards to economic parameters like transaction fees and inflation/deflation.
Token Distribution (
There will be 100M LTX tokens minted in total, and the protocol has a fixed token supply.
● 25% of the tokens will be distributed through private and public sales; ○ 10% will be distributed in private round 1. ⅓ unlocked at launch; then ⅓ every 3 months for a total of 6 months;
○ 5% will be distributed in private round 2. ½ unlocked at launch; then ¼ after 3 months and ¼ after 6 months
○ 3% will be distributed in private round 3. ½ unlocked at launch; Remaining vest monthly in equal parts over the following 3 months.
○ 7% of the tokens will be distributed to users and token holders through a public sale. Any unsold tokens will be burned;
● 40% of the tokens will be used in liquidity mining. Tokens will be minted on a daily basis and distributed to users who participate in the platform;
● 15% of the tokens are reserved for team & advisors ;
● 10% of the tokens are used for marketing purposes ;
● 10% of the tokens are in the reserve and are unlocked over a period of 24months.
- Incentives for Liquidity Providers
As Lattice products are different from traditional order book based DEXes, instead of market makers, the liquidity provider mostly contributes to the platform through depositing in the pool and earning transaction fees in the respective pool. To kick start the platform liquidity, there are token rewards given to users who add assets into the protocol.
- Transaction Fee Burn
Global Digital Asset, FBG Capital，GSR, Alphabit Fund, Cryptolabs,CryptoBridge, Blockfyre, Moonrock Capital,Hillrise Capital